23 Aug 2012

All Black Everything

My husband decided to take me out to dinner as compensation for "family time" lost due to him working  the  entire weekend. For our night out, I decided to wear my black and white polka dot dress from Forever 21.

Dress: Forever21 (available here)
Shoes: Clavin Klien (similar here)
Earrings: Forever21
Belt: Local Boutique
I paired the dress with a green belt, I was thinking about using red but decided to try something new.I also wore a pair of Calvin Klien heels that I bought at Macy's and studded heart shaped earrings from Forever21.


What I love most about this dress it the open back  which gives it an extra sexy feeling. 



What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. Great dress! Love the pop of green ; )
    www.poolovesboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt, love the polka dots!

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete