21 Oct 2012

Thursday Workflow

Oh my! It's been such a long time since my last post, I have missed you guys tremendously. Like I said in my last post I recently landed a new job and boy is it demanding! I find myself in the office until 8pm on most nights. Nonetheless, I have been able to take a few outfit shots.


I wore this outfit a week ago to the office. It was Thursday and I was really stressed out so I decided to brighten my day. I had this skirt for quite sometime and never wore it, so I decided to pair it with some bright pieces to uplift the look.



Please note that I am not very good at posing for pictures..lol

Skirt: Larry Levine (Similar here)
Vest: Mall Store
Cardigan: Mall Store
Necklace: Aldo
Shoes: Calvin Klein (Available Here)

Hopefully, it would not take me so long to post my next look.

No comments:

Post a Comment